MCN Healthcare, Inc. is an innovative provider of custom policy content, policy management software, learning management and compliance expertise for healthcare providers. MCN’s policy management software, fully customizable policy library, regulatory notification system and learning management system have been developed specifically for the needs of healthcare professionals, by experienced healthcare professionals.
MCN Healthcare is looking to hire the ideal candidate to fill the position of Accreditation and Regulatory Specialist.
KEY JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stay current on regulatory updates and compliance strategies; monitor CMS, Joint Commission, DNV and other federal agencies and accrediting organizations
- Interpretation of relevance of standards in relation to healthcare policies and practices.
- Create and update policies and procedures for the Policy Library
- Collaborate with the content team
- Create and give webinars on healthcare regulatory hot topics
- Create and give presentations at tradeshows
- Write blogs for the MCN Healthcare website
- Consult with customers as appropriate
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN Degree); Master’s preferred
- Minimum 10 years nursing experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years of work experience with accrediting organization standards, federal regulations, and experience in the accreditation survey process
- Experience in developing, writing, and editing healthcare policies, procedures, and forms
- Excellent writing skills and a capability of translating complex regulations into user-friendly policies and procedures
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to research evidence-based practices through literature, professional organizations
- Knowledge of computer systems and software
- Commitment to excellence
- Strong drive to succeed, results-oriented
- Salary $95,000 – $115,000
- Full-Time Remote Opportunity
- Employees are covered 100% on Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, can opt to upgrade plans
- 401k with up to 4% match, if employee contributes 5%, fully vested
- 4.61 hours of PTO accrues (3 weeks per year) plus 9 holidays per year
- 48 hours of paid sick time per year
- Quarterly gym reimbursement
- Annual dollars towards fitness reimbursement such as ski pass, barre classes, league participation
This position may require some travel in the future.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
About MCN Healthcare
MCN has 35 years of experience offering software compliance solutions for the healthcare industry.
MCN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Visa sponsorship not available