Are you an experienced PHP software engineer that can solve the toughest technical challenges and lead complex projects? Are you looking for a software company where you can utilize your skills to make a significant contribution? MCN Healthcare is an established software company that provides SaaS products to the healthcare industry. Our goal is to provide a fun and engaging place to work while creating excellent software solutions. We are looking for software engineers who have a passion for full-stack development and can help us grow our products and services.
This is a full-time, permanent position on-site in Denver, CO and does not require any travel.
– Build new software initiatives in a SaaS environment
– Collaborate with our Product Owner to understand requirements for product enhancements
– Translate business requirements to architect and design resilient solutions
– Collaborate with our QA team to resolve and prevent bugs
Skills and Experience:
– Expert knowledge of software design and development across the entire SDLC
– Strong desire to create defect-free software that is high quality and maintainable
– Expert level knowledge with the LAMP stack is a must
– Top coding skills in PHP are mandatory and Python is a plus
– Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Development
– Experience with frameworks, especially CodeIgniter MVC framework
– Experience with ElasticSearch and RESTful APIs
– Experience with AWS services. Architecturing using AWS services is a plus.
– Working knowledge of MySQL and an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM)
– Experience with Git, Jenkins, and Travis in a CI environment
– An appreciation for the importance of testing, with experience in PHPunit and Selenium
– Knowledge of systems change management like Packer and Terraform is a plus.
– Strong analytical skills to understand the business logic of the software
– Excellent problem solving and communication skills working with the team and across the company
– Professional and hard-working, and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
– 5+ years experience developing web-based software in a commercial environment
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering required. M.S. a plus.
– Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for employee
– 401K matching
– Paid parking
– Fitness center reimbursement
– Paid vacation
– Great views of the mountains from the developer area
– Option for a standup desk
– A choice of Windows, Mac, or Linux OS for a personal development environment
To apply, please email cover letter & resume to email@example.com.