Get the Training You Need at the Health Care Compliance Association’s 2017 Compliance Institute
10 Tracks and 151 Educational Sessions to Choose From
Register now to attend HCCA’s 21st Annual Compliance Institute at Gaylord National, March 26–29, and get valuable information for your healthcare compliance program.
This conference is designed to meet the needs of healthcare compliance professionals and their staff. With 10 tracks and 151 sessions to choose from, the Institute has something for everyone. See below for the tracks being offered and a sample of the educational sessions to choose from. View a full listing of the 151 sessions.
General Compliance/Hot Topics
- Latest Policy & Regulatory Changes to the Medicare Appeals Process
- Compliance, the C-Suite, and the Board of Directors: What to Report and How?
Audit & Monitoring
- Achieving 340B Program Integrity
- Physician Arrangements: Conducting the Audit & Ensuring a Resolution
- Making Compliance Work in Physician Practices
- Compliant Physician Documentation and Coding in an Electronic Medical Record
- Dynamic Board Reports: What Do They Really Want to Know?
- Conducting an Internal Compliance Investigation When the Government Claims You Have False Claims
Advanced Discussion Group
- Pointers and Pitfalls in Managing the Work-Life Balance, Stress and Burnout in the Compliance Profession
- Social Media Risks
- Managed Care Fraud: Enforcement and Compliance
- Kickback and Stark Law Developments
Privacy & IT Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance that Addresses the Risks of Today and Will Grow with You in the Future
- Medical Device Security: The Transition from Patient Privacy to Patient Safety
Quality of Care
- Swords into Plowshares: Leveraging Clinical Data Quality Excellence and Data Mining Tools for Promoting Quality of Care
- Don’t Let Your Quality Program Face the Risk Apocalypse: Practical Approaches to Implementing and Integrating ERM and Compliance with Quality
How to Succeed as a Compliance Professional
- Building Your Healthcare Compliance Resume
- How to Keep Your Head Above Water in a Sea of Change
- Mitigating Hot Button Risk Areas in Home Health & Hospice
- Making the Most of a CIA
Questions? Email email@example.com