We are a dynamic SaaS based software company providing healthcare compliance software solutions to a world-wide client base. Our successful Implementation Specialist/Trainer candidate must take initiative to learn new skills and creatively solve problems. He or she must enjoy interacting with customers on a professional level, and have a pleasant can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
This position will focus primarily on customer implementations, conducting web-based training sessions, troubleshooting, documentation, and project management. Each team member wears multiple hats and works hard on this smaller team, but they have a lot of fun together each day as well.
– Experience working in a fast-paced software or IT environment conducting implementations and training for customers
– Aptitude for learning new software applications
– Professional manner in dealing with large customer base
– Maintain strong attention to detail skills
– Patience to help troubleshoot issues for customers with limited computer skills
– Strong team player and excellent problem solving skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– On occasion, a willingness to travel to various customer facilities to conduct on-site training sessions
– Provide implementation support, software product support and product training to our client-base
– Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve issues
– Provide immediate workarounds to customers while diagnosing their issues
– Document and track issues to ensure timely resolution
– Monitor customer issues until they are resolved
– Support sales and marketing team as needed
– Employee-paid Medical, Dental, Life and Vision plan
– Generous 401K match
– Paid parking
– Quarterly gym reimbursement
– Annual dollars towards fitness reimbursement such as ski pass
– 3 vacation weeks each year in addition to 8 holidays
– Fun office outings and team-building events
– Working with an energetic group of people who promote work-life balance
About MCN Healthcare: Over 30 years’ experience in the most dynamic market today. For more information, visit our website at MCN Healthcare.
To apply, please email cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary based on experience.