The NSPF Patient Safety Congress is a conference dedicated solely to patient safety. The NPSF Annual Congress provides an opportunity for practitioners, leaders, and experts around the world to come together and share their knowledge. Congress participants have the opportunity to network with other professionals passionate about patient safety and to share best practices.
Breakout sessions include:
- Advancing Safety Science Implementation
- Creating a Culture of Safety in the Workplace
- In Safe Hands: Providing Safe Care for Kids….Even if You’re Not a Specialist
- Optimizing the Benefits and Minimizing the Harm of Health Technology
- Patient Safety Beyond the Walls of the Hospital
- Hot Topics in Patient Safety
For the first time The National Patient Safety Foundation is offering a live stream of all four Keynote Sessions.