Today, February 4th, join the global initiative led by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) to raise awareness, improve education, and spur action to reduce and prevent millions of cancer-related deaths with access to appropriate treatment and care.
We all have a role to play in reducing the global impact of cancer. This year’s theme, ‘I Am and I Will’, is all about you and your commitment to act. Together we can reduce the number of premature deaths from cancer by one third by 2030.
Did you know?
- 9.6 million people die each year from cancer.
- Cancer is the second-leading cause of death worldwide.
- By 2030, experts project cancer deaths to rise to 13 million.
- More than one-third of cancer cases can be prevented.
- One third can be cured if detected early and treated properly.
- 3.7 million lives could be saved each year with strategies for prevention, early detection, and timely/quality treatment.
At MCN Healthcare, our focus has always been to help improve the quality of care for patients seeking help from healthcare organizations. As we look to help make a difference and spread awareness this February 4th, 2020, we ask you to share the message and support the cause to reduce cancer-related deaths across the world. To learn more about what you can do for World Cancer Day, visit: https://www.worldcancerday.org/
Regulatory Compliance Solutions for Healthcare Organizations
Our comprehensive compliance suite includes:
Learn more. Visit mcnhealthcare.com