MCN Healthcare, Inc. is an innovative provider of custom policy content, policy management software, learning management and compliance expertise for healthcare providers. Our policy management software, fully-customizable policy library, regulatory notification system and learning management system were developed specifically for the needs of healthcare professionals, by experienced healthcare professionals.
The Healthcare Content Writer is the cornerstone of our offerings and we are looking for a full-time expert to contribute to MCN Healthcare content.
- Minimum BSN degree
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience
- Experience in developing, writing and editing healthcare policies, procedures and forms
- Excellent writing skills and a capability of translating complex regulations into user-friendly policies and procedures
- Strong knowledgeable of Joint Commission and other accrediting organization standards as well as federal regulations
- Ability to research evidence based practices through literature, professional organizations
- Performance improvement, compliance or accreditation experience a plus
- Computer literate
- Commitment to excellence
- Strong drive to succeed, results oriented
- Preferred: Based in Denver, Colorado Metro Area
Compensation: Salary, Excellent Benefits Package
- Fully paid medical and dental for employee; optional vision plan
- 401K matching
- Paid parking
- Great views of the mountains
- Fun office outings and team-building events
About MCN Healthcare
MCN has 30+ years of experience offering software compliance solutions for the healthcare industry.
To apply, please email cover letter & resume to email@example.com.