Established and growing healthcare software company is looking for a qualified sales representative to generate leads and close sales.
As a sales representative with our company you will be responsible for aggressively expanding our presence in the market through sales efforts that are conducted in line with a corporate strategy, utilizing various sales and marketing aids. This is a great opportunity for long term employment.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in a software sales role, healthcare software sales a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree and/or documented experience
- Proven track record which demonstrates success in systematic volume based selling
- Must be consultative and have excellent organizational, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Generating sales leads by networking, attending various conferences, cold-calling prospects and building relationships as part of a coordinated sales and marketing strategy.
- Creating sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and reporting these findings to management for product enhancement.
- Makes outbound calls to potential customers by telephone, email, social media and marketing tools to qualify leads and sell products and/or services in an effort to increase sales revenue.
- Develops and executes sales plans to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Emphasizes features, benefits and advantages of products and/or services, generates price proposals and follow up calls.
- This position requires travel up to 50 days per year.
- Base salary and commission
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for employee
- 401K matching
- Paid parking
- Fitness center reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Great views of the mountains
To apply, please email cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.