This position is based in Denver. No remote options offered.
MCN Healthcare is a dynamic SaaS based software company providing healthcare compliance software solutions to a world-wide client base. Our successful Technical Support and Services Specialist candidate must take initiative to learn new skills and creatively solve problems. He or she must enjoy interacting with customers on a professional level, and have a pleasant can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
This position will primarily focus on troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem management, documentation, and professional services. Each team member wears multiple hats and works hard on this smaller team, but they have a lot of fun together each day as well.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience working in a fast-paced software or IT environment fielding customer support tickets
- Aptitude for learning new software applications
- Professional manner in dealing with large customer base
- Maintain strong attention to detail skills
- Patience to help troubleshoot issues for customers with limited computer skills
- Strong team player and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide technical support, software product support and professional services to our client-base
- Provide technical support to internal team members and manage system access
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve issues
- Analyze problem trends and make recommendations on product enhancements and bug prioritization
- Provide immediate workarounds to customers while diagnosing their issues
- Document and track issues to ensure timely resolution
- Monitor customer issues until they are resolved
- Support sales and Customer Experience team as needed
- On-Call Emergency Support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision plan
- Generous 401K match
- Paid parking
- Quarterly gym reimbursement
- Annual dollars towards fitness reimbursement such as ski pass
- 3 vacation weeks each year in addition to 8 holidays
- Fun office outings and team-building events
- Working with an energetic group of people who promote work-life balance
To apply, please email cover letter & resume to email@example.com.